Glendale, Arizona Attorney Providing Representation in Estate Planning, Probate, Juvenile, and Personal Injury Matters.
Sheila Harmer joined the law firm of Bellah Law in July 2006. Having served as a Judge Pro Tem in Maricopa County, she has extensive knowledge of civil litigation. Currently, she provides assistance to clients in estate planning, probate, adoption, guardianship, and conservatorship matters.
- Personal Injury
- Name Change
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Auto Accidents
- Severance of Parental Rights
- Estate Planning
- Juvenile Law
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Arizona State University
- Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the State of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Judge Pro Tem with Maricopa County Superior Court since 1990
- Former president of the West Maricopa County Bar Association
- Successfully obtained a quiet title judgment, allowing the client to get the title of her home back from her brother, who had wrongfully transferred it into his name.
- Successfully represented heirs in an action to contest a will. The outcome kept the majority of the 1 million dollar estate for the heirs and avoided costly litigation.